Missing: One Perfect Gift!  

Posted by Janny

5. We don't like each others taste when it comes to fashion.

4. He hates to wear slippers. He always wear sneakers.

3. He doesn't wear any acessories.

2. He doesn't want too expensive things.

And what I really really hate is when I ask "What do you want to get for a gift?"

1. He always tells me, anything is okey.

and this kinda freaks me out!

This entry was posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 at 10:47 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

hahaha. i always say the same thing too and my husband gets so exasperated. it's as if i'm too lazy to make a choice.

January 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Anonymous  

Decisions are so much trouble. There is that whole opposites attract thing.

February 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Post a Comment