For XtraOrdinary People. . .  

Posted by Janny

I saw this picture on a blog by Keith Rull. Pretty interesting..

One of the most in demand job right now.

Gives you high pay and incentives.


Cool Job. . .


What more can you ask for?





Back on my college days, we had a seminar entitled "Call Center: Degree Holder's New Home?", where we guested a team captain of former call center company as a speaker. He talked about the advantages as well as the disadvantages of being part of the call center industry. How this job change his lifestyle, his social an financial aspect as well as his health and love life. And in the end he didn't encourage nor discourage us from taking his career. He just gave us ideas to help us choose any career that we will take. He said " Students, your future is in your hands. Believe in your abilities and skills. Make your parents proud."

It seems that there is nothing more in this world than your family's happiness.

And for the record, many of my former classmates applied for management trainee. But I am not one of the many. I am one of the few who, have already applied, passed and will start my call center career on Monday. Good luck!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 5:34 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
July 16, 2008 at 4:13 AM

I work from home as a call center agent. I am fashionably dressed in my "World's Best Mom " Nightgown with Fuzzy slippers to complete the look. I live on coffee and I work from my bed lol.

it's wonnnnnnnnnnderful,

July 22, 2008 at 8:01 AM

Post a Comment