I hate it when its Raining!  

Posted by Janny

I hate it when it's raining...Excuse me... but i really hate it..

1. I can't GO OUT.


2. We can't run dry our clothes.

3. I'm being a bit lazy and sleepy when its raining.

4. Due to heavy rain, our pathwalk is not a pathwalk anymore. It suddenly transform into an Olympic size swimming pool!(just kidding)

5. We can't clean our backyard.

6. Sometimes our phone line is malfunctioning.

7. And the signal for our television is quite not clear.

8. The worse thing is a blackout.


So rain, rain, go away!....never come till i said so!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at 10:49 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

hate is a very strong word.
you sould think about goods things that rain brings.
I am from Israel and here we do not have alot of rain. maybe 1 month in the year.
so you should apriciate that where you live everything is green becouse of the rain.

September 10, 2008 at 12:35 AM
Anonymous  

the only thing I love when it rains is the cool temperature. other than that, yeah it kinda sucks.

September 10, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Oh I'd like to be in your shoes! I love the rain and miss it. It's been months and months since it rained. I long for just the smell of it! I listen to rain sounds when I'm painting just to get a fix!

September 22, 2008 at 12:45 AM

Post a Comment