Top Ten Cheesiest Things to Say!...  

Posted by Janny

10. Do you have band aid? Because I scraped my knees falling for you.


9. Are you religious? Because you are the answers to all my prayers.

8. Would you touch me? So I can tell my friends that I have been touch by an angel.

7. Was your father a thief? Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

6. You know what I’m dying; I only have 3 months to live.

5. Oooh! Pardon me. Are you in heat?

4. Where have you been all my life?

3. Is your dad a terrorist? Because you’re the bomb.

2. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running around through my mind all the time.

1. You know if I can rearrange the alphabet, I will put U and I together.

I find it funny and oh so cheesy but these words actually work . For those people who used this words to attract attention of their crushes, I want to know their reactions.

Its from the television show "Ang Pinaka".

This entry was posted on Monday, September 1, 2008 at 8:38 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

#2 is definitely a popular one! ;)

September 3, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Post a Comment